The Cooper Union, 2016-2020, New York, NY.
The Cooper Union is a private college that was founded in 1859 by the industrialist Peter Cooper. U.S. News & World Report ranks The Cooper Union as the #2 college in the northern region of the United States. Newsweek ranks Cooper as the “#1 Most Desirable Small School” and the “#7 Most Desirable School” overall.
Graduated: B.F.A. on May 27, 2020
DASH, 2012-2016, Miami, FL.
Design and Architecture Senior High, or 'DASH' is a Miami-Dade County Magnet School that provides a rigorous curriculum in art, design, and academics to students who are admitted through a portfolio based application process. Students at DASH graduate with 32 credits, exceeding the state required 24.
Graduated: Cum Laude on June 8, 2016
End of Year Show - The Cooper Union - 2020
- Exhibited web design, alternate process photographs, and performance as part of Cooper Union's online EOYS exhibition.
BFA Show 2020 - Serving the People - 2020
- Exhibited the Stiltsville film alongside over 800 artists in this massive online exhibition put together by STP.
Business as Usual - The Cooper Union - 2019
- Screened the short film "Toyotathon: Camrypocalypse" as part of an exhibition curated by Claire Kleinman and Alisa Petrosova.
Still Life - Gallery Exhibition - 2019
- Showed two paintings and distributed ephemera alongside many talented young artists.
Art Show - The Dekalb Palace - 2019
- Displayed an untitled Acrylic on Canvas work at a popular underground music venue.
End of Year Show - The Cooper Union - 2018
- Exhibited a 2-channel video installation "Partition" alongside design and photo work.
Anthology Film Archives - Cooper Union Film Festival - 2017
- Screened a short film as part of a film festival on April 29, 2017.
Print Editorial - ARTFAG! Magazine VOL. 1 - May 2020
- Selections from my 2018 "Self Ideations" portrait series were published in print and digital alongside an interview in this 80 page zine.
- I've been promised all of the proceeds from print and digital sales will go to the Bay Area Workers Support organization.
Cover Editorial - WAIF Magazine - February 14, 2020
Bliss Pride Campaign Prize Winner - 2020
- Collaboration with Adolescent Content x Bliss x Trevor Project.
Irwin and Lillian Appel Endowment - 2020
- Graciously donated by Kenneth Appel.
Vincent J. Mielcarek, Jr. Memorial Fund Prize - 2019
- Received for outstanding academics and achievement in photography.
HackNYU - Honorable Mention - 2018
- Accolade from J.P. Morgan Chase for work on a interface for disaster responders.
Press F for The Glove - The Glove - August 1, 2019
- Became a Camry as part of a somewhat haunting video performance with vocals and theremin, sang a rather catchy song I wrote.
TRYOUTS 2 - Club 444 - July 23, 2019.
Gave an intensive 20 minute video slideshow performance on the spectacle, commodities, and cuteness while playing a theremin synth setup.
Technical Assistant - Cooper Union IT Department - 2020
- Trained a multitude of professors and faculty in the use of Zoom and Microsoft Teams video meeting software during and outside of their online studio class time
- Assisted in technical issues and educated on proper GUI navigation of Mac OS
Monitor - The Paul Laux Digital Architecture Studio - 2020
- Oversaw laser cutter operations, large format plotter queues, and 3D printer maintenance while keeping the studio tidy and adequately stocked with supplies
Production Assistant - The Eyeslicer - 2018
- Facilitated the filming process for the Halloween special of this Indie TV show.
Art Handler - The Cooper Union - 2018
- Dissassembled, packed, and moved artworks for transport.
Tour Guide - The Cooper Union - 2017
- Extolled the virtues of Cooper to prospective applicants.
Sales Associate - Cherry Picked Vintage Market - 2016
- Sold antique items while assuring the customer's satisfaction.
Makerspace Intern - Moonlighter Lounge - 2015
- Oversaw daily operation of a laser cutter, CNC mill, and 3D printers.
- Managed complex fabrication projects for clients.
Camp Assistant - Art Center South Florida - 2014
- Taught art to children through various activities in a classroom setting.
Miscellaneous - Digital Creative
- Graphic Design: over 7 years of training in all aspects, including branding, posters, books, and icons
- Web Design: specializing in responsive, multiplatform front-end development
- Photography: years of experience in both film and digital, trained in studio lighting and all manner of digital correction
- Videography: skilled in post-production editing and stripped down shoots for video installation and online viewing
- Social Media: grew personal Instagram account to ~5,000 followers with 10% post engagement and story content generating over 35,000 weekly impressions
Programming - Languages
Programs - Adobe
- After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere, XD
Programs - Other
- 3D: Maya, Blender, Sculptris, Houdini, SketchUp
- 2D: Capture One, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Sketch, Keynote, Excel