The Cooper Union, 2016-2020, New York, NY.
The Cooper Union is a private college that was founded in 1859 by the industrialist Peter Cooper. To gain admittance to the School of Art, prospective students have to complete a grueling home test consisting of six conceptual art prompts.
U.S. News & World Report ranks The Cooper Union as the #2 college in the northern region of the United States. Newsweek ranks Cooper as the “#1 Most Desirable Small School” and the “#7 Most Desirable School” overall.
DASH, 2012-2016, Miami, FL.
Design and Architecture Senior High, or 'DASH' was ranked #21 in the Nation, #6 of the Nation’s magnet schools, and #2 in the state of Florida by U.S. News and World Report in 2016. DASH is a Miami-Dade County Magnet School that provides a rigorous curriculum in art, design, and academics to students who are admitted through a portfolio based application process. Students at DASH graduate with 32 credits, exceeding the state required 24.
Graduated: Cum Laude on June 8, 2016
Events & Exhibitions
End of Year Show - The Cooper Union - 2018
- 2-channel video installation Partition was displayed to much acclaim
- The exhibition additionally featured some of my design and photography
HackNYU - 2018
- My team received an Honorable Mention from representatives of J.P. Morgan Chase for our work on CQueue, a prototype interface for disaster responders.
- Linked above is an earlier iteration I coded that is purely front-end, without the data feed text-based response features.
1st Annual Cooper Union Film Festival - 2017
- I had a short film screened at Anthology Film Archives on April 29, 2017
The Eyeslicer - Production Assistant - 2018
- Facilitated the filming process for the Halloween special of this Indie TV show
The Cooper Union - Tour Guide - 2017
- Extolled the virtues of Cooper to prospective applicants
Cherry Picked Vintage Market - Sales Associate - 2016
- Sold antique items while assuring the customer's satisfaction
Moonlighter Lounge - Makerspace Intern - 2015
- Oversaw daily operation of a laser cutter, CNC mill, and 3D printers
- Managed complex fabrication projects for clients
Art Center South Florida - Camp Assistant - 2014
- Taught art to children through various activities in a classroom setting
Miscellaneous - Digital Creative
- Graphic Design: educated in all aspects, including branding, posters, books, infographics
- Web Design: specializing in front-end
- Photography: 6+ years of experience in both film and digital
- Videography: made numerous art films and shorts
- Social Media: grew personal Instagram account to ~6,000 followers with ~10% engagement
Programming - Languages
Programs - Adobe
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Premiere, Lightroom
Programs - Other
- 3D: Maya, Blender, Sculptris, SketchUp
- 2D: Capture One, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Keynote, Excel