The Cooper Union, 2016-2020, New York, NY.
The Cooper Union is a private college that was founded in 1859 by the industrialist Peter Cooper. To gain admittance to the School of Art, prospective students have to complete a grueling home test consisting of six conceptual art prompts.
U.S. News & World Report ranks The Cooper Union as the #2 college in the northern region of the United States. Newsweek ranks Cooper as the “#1 Most Desirable Small School” and the “#7 Most Desirable School” overall.
DASH, 2012-2016, Miami, FL.
Design and Architecture Senior High, or 'DASH' was ranked #21 in the Nation, #6 of the Nation’s magnet schools, and #2 in the state of Florida by U.S. News and World Report in 2016. DASH is a Miami-Dade County Magnet School that provides a rigorous curriculum in art, design, and academics to students who are admitted through a portfolio based application process. Students at DASH graduate with 32 credits, exceeding the state required 24.
Graduated: Cum Laude on June 8, 2016
Events & Exhibitions
Business as Usual - The Cooper Union - 2019
- Screened the short film "Toyotathon: Camrypocalypse" as part of an exhibition curated by Claire Kleinman and Alisa Petrosova.
Still Life - Gallery Exhibition - 2019
- Showed two paintings and distributed ephemera alongside many talented young artists.
Art Show - The Dekalb Palace - 2019
- Displayed an untitled Acrylic on Canvas work at a popular underground music venue.
End of Year Show - The Cooper Union - 2018
- Exhibited a 2-channel video installation "Partition" alongside design and photo work.
Anthology Film Archives - Cooper Union Film Festival - 2017
- Screened a short film as part of a film festival on April 29, 2017.
- Became a Camry as part of a video performance, sang a rather catchy song I wrote.
TRYOUTS 2 - Club 444 - July 23, 2019
- Gave an intensive 20 minute video slideshow performance on The Spectacle, Commodities, and Cuteness while playing a theremin synth setup.
Vincent J. Mielcarek, Jr. Memorial Fund Prize - 2019
- Received for outstanding academics and achievement in photography.
HackNYU - Honorable Mention - 2018
- Accolade from J.P. Morgan Chase for work on a interface for disaster responders.
Production Assistant - The Eyeslicer - 2018
- Facilitated the filming process for the Halloween special of this Indie TV show
Art Handler - The Cooper Union - 2018
- Dissassembled, packed, and moved artworks for transport.
Tour Guide - The Cooper Union - 2017
- Extolled the virtues of Cooper to prospective applicants
Sales Associate - Cherry Picked Vintage Market - 2016
- Sold antique items while assuring the customer's satisfaction
Makerspace Intern - Moonlighter Lounge - 2015
- Oversaw daily operation of a laser cutter, CNC mill, and 3D printers
- Managed complex fabrication projects for clients
Camp Assistant - Art Center South Florida - 2014
- Taught art to children through various activities in a classroom setting
Miscellaneous - Digital Creative
- Graphic Design: educated in all aspects, including branding, posters, books, icons
- Web Design: specializing in responsive, multiplatform front-end development
- Photography:years of experience in both film and digital, trained in studio lighting
- Videography: made numerous art films for screen and for video installation
- Social Media: grew personal Instagram account to ~5,000 followers
Programming - Languages
Programs - Adobe
- Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, XD
Programs - Other
- 3D: Maya, Blender, Sculptris, Houdini, SketchUp
- 2D: Capture One, Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Sketch, Keynote, Excel